Are you struggling with what you should wear for your upcoming corporate headshot session? If so, Delane will give you a simple answer to THE MOST POPULAR QUESTION we receive during our consultations phone calls with current and potential clients.Read More
There is a big difference between taking a selfie of yourself, and having a portrait created by a Washington DC professional photographer. It may seem more economical to do it yourself, but the quality of the picture compared to what a our 40 Megapixel medium format digital backs can do. Your image is often one of, if not THE first thing that a potential book buyer might see about your publishing efforts. And this portrait will last long after you and I are gone. It it truly your LASTING image.
Here is a short list of the best things about business portraits for authors/writers.
* The picture will enhance your book cover, and let your fans know what the writer looks like. Seeing the actual person who wrote each word gives a small window to the fans, which will allow them into your personal life just a bit, to put a face with the bio. Having a relatable pictures will create repeat customers.
* The right picture can tell a story and send a message. How you pose and dress can reveal your personality, and show how you feel about your writing. The photographer can guide you to the look and feel that you want to convey.
* Your picture will be an inspiration to those who think that they can never aspire to become a writer. Young budding writers will take note.
* Your clients will see how professional you are and how serious you are about your writing. Investing in yourself is believing in yourself.
* It will be very impressive to your family and friends who had no idea that you would make it this far. Trust us…they WILL be talking about YOUR accomplishment and showing off your picture.
To learn more about getting professional business portraits done, contact us us call us at 202-552-0025 and we’ll make sure you LOOK. LIKE. BUSINESS.
We’ve worked with many clients that have been published or will be published. Our clients have had their (our) images featured on Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, E!, The Insider, Extra, VH1, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, Headline News, A&E, ABC News, People, Premiere, DC Magazine, Capitol File, The Washington Post, Washingtonian, The Washington City Paper, Boston magazine, Women’s Health and the New York Observer
[mp_image_slider ids=”6579,6578,6581,6582″ size=”full” animation=”slide” smooth_height=”true” slideshow=”true” slideshow_speed=”7″ animation_speed=”600″ control_nav=”true”]